Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Rival Weekend Hotdogs

Rival Weekend Hotdogs.

Rival Weekend Hotdogs

Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, rival weekend hotdogs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Rival Weekend Hotdogs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Rival Weekend Hotdogs is something that I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have rival weekend hotdogs using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Rival Weekend Hotdogs:

  1. {Get of all beef hotdogs.
  2. {Get of sauerkraut.
  3. {Make ready of diced onion.
  4. {Make ready of hotdog buns.
  5. {Make ready of Sausage Chili sauce see my recipe.
  6. {Get of mayonnaise.
  7. {Make ready of yellow prepared mustard.

Steps to make Rival Weekend Hotdogs:

  1. Boil the hotdogs in sauerkraut. Add mayonnaise to the buns, if you want to. Add the hotdogs..
  2. Add a to taste some sauerkraut, mustard and onions. Top off with a bit of the sausage chili sauce. I hope you enjoy!!! I sure did!!.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rival weekend hotdogs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel