How to Make Award-winning My own version of Biryani ( with chicken & veggies)

My own version of Biryani ( with chicken & veggies).

My own version of Biryani ( with chicken & veggies)

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my own version of biryani ( with chicken & veggies). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My own version of Biryani ( with chicken & veggies) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. My own version of Biryani ( with chicken & veggies) is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my own version of biryani ( with chicken & veggies) using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My own version of Biryani ( with chicken & veggies):

  1. {Make ready 2 of onion, chopped.
  2. {Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
  3. {Take 4 medium of tomatoes.
  4. {Take 2 of chicken breasts.
  5. {Get 2 1/2 cup of rice.
  6. {Get 1 of Biryani spices or chilli and powered ginger.
  7. {Make ready 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
  8. {Make ready 2 of carrots.
  9. {Take 3 of potatoes.
  10. {Prepare 1 of salt.
  11. {Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
  12. {Get 4 1/2 cup of water.

Steps to make My own version of Biryani ( with chicken & veggies):

  1. Cut the carrots and the potatoes into cubes. Cut the chicken into cubes..
  2. Peel the tomatoes then in a food processor or blender, blend the tomatoes . Chop the onion and garlic. You can use the canned whole tomatoes instead of fresh tomatoes.
  3. In a cooking pan , add the oil and add the garlic and onion. Keep stirring till golden..
  4. Add the carrots and potatoes now and keep stirring. Lower the heat and let it cook till it is semi-cookee.
  5. Add the chicken in the middle if the pan. Lower the heat and do not over-stir.
  6. Add the spices . I added chili , indian biryani spices , salt , powered giner.
  7. Cover the pan and let the chicken get cooked.
  8. Add the tomatoes and cilantro and let it boil for 2 min.
  9. In a separate pan. Boil 4 cups of water with salt then add the rice. Cook it for 10 min or until it is half cooked.
  10. Removed the water from the half cooked rice.
  11. Add few drops of oil to the used rice pan, add thin layer of rice . Then a layer of tomato chicken from the other pan. Repeat till you have no more rice left.
  12. Add 1/2 cup of water to the rice mix. Cover the pan and cook on high temperature for 7 minutes then lower the temperature and leave it for 15 min.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my own version of biryani ( with chicken & veggies) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel