Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken

Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken.

Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken

Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken:

  1. {Take 1 kg of rice.
  2. {Get 8 of medium size fresh tomatoes.
  3. {Take 1/2 of quarter of dried pepper.
  4. {Prepare 4 of fresh red pepper.
  5. {Prepare 4 of fresh green pepper.
  6. {Get 1 pack of green peas.
  7. {Make ready 2 of large balls of onion.
  8. {Get 2 of medium size spring onion.
  9. {Make ready 4 cubes of Maggi seasoning.
  10. {Get of All purpose seasoning.
  11. {Take of Salt.
  12. {Make ready of Thyme.
  13. {Get of Curry powder.
  14. {Prepare of I full chicken.
  15. {Get of Kpomo(cow skin).
  16. {Take of For salad.
  17. {Take of Cabbage.
  18. {Get 2 sticks of carrot.
  19. {Make ready of Medium size cucumber (optional).
  20. {Take of Salad cream.

Steps to make Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken:

  1. First I cut or dice my red and green pepper my onion I also dice my kpomo then I blend my fresh tomatoes some of my fresh red pepper and onion.
  2. Then i cut and neatly wash my chicken and my diced kpomo then add my seasonings, onions and add some water then leave it on the burner until the chicken is well cooked and soft.
  3. I then pre boil my rice and wash, set aside and fry my chicken in sunflower oil(medium heat) so when everything is ready I fry my tomato purée then add my stock water and some more seasoning and salt when this is ready I add my pre boiled rice and allow to cook for maybe 20-30 mins depending on your cooker.
  4. When the water starts drying up I add my peas some of my green and red pepper and that's it so when the water is all dried up I stir with a wooden spoon and yes my jollof rice is ready.
  5. Over to kpomo I add a little bit of oil in a frying pan add some chopped onion and my roughly blended pepper and fry I then pour in my already cooked kpomo, curry,seasoning cube and salt then stir fry for about 2/3 mins and my pepper kpomo is ready.
  6. For my salad I wash my cabbage,carrot and cucumber then grate my cabbage and carrot put in a clean plate add my salad cream an that is it 😊.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel