Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi

A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi.

A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi

Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, a korean recipe from my omoni (mother): bulgogi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook a korean recipe from my omoni (mother): bulgogi using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi:

  1. {Get of Thinly sliced beef.
  2. {Get of Carrot.
  3. {Make ready of stalks Thin green onions (or thick green onions).
  4. {Prepare of if using shiitake, 3 to 4 Mixed mushrooms.
  5. {Prepare of Onion.
  6. {Take of ★Water.
  7. {Prepare of ★Soy sauce.
  8. {Prepare of ★ Apple or Asian pear.
  9. {Take of ★Sugar.
  10. {Get of ★Sake.
  11. {Get of ★Sesame oil.
  12. {Prepare of ★Beef stock powder.
  13. {Make ready of ★Grated garlic.
  14. {Take of ★Grated ginger.
  15. {Prepare of ★Pepper.
  16. {Make ready of Red chili pepper.
  17. {Get of Sesame seeds.

Steps to make A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi:

  1. Put the meat in a bowl..
  2. Sice the vegetables..
  3. Grate the apple..
  4. Combine the ★ marinade ingredients, and add to the meat to marinate it..
  5. Add the vegetables, rub in the seasonings well with your hands, and chill for several hours in the refrigerator..
  6. Put the contents of the bowl in a pan, marinade and all, and simmer while separating the meat..
  7. Add a chili pepper for spice..
  8. Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle with sesame seeds and it's done..
  9. This beef stock (dashida) is used often in South Korea. You can substitute it with chicken soup stock..

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food a korean recipe from my omoni (mother): bulgogi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel